Friday 12 January 2018

Post 385: Guest Designing for Craft Stamper Magazine (Mixed Media Art Journal Page)

Hi friends!

Happy to share that I'm Guest Designing over on the Craft Stamper Magazine's blog. I won the November TIMI challenge and this was one of the perks of the win :) yippee! I'm so grateful for the opportunity. 

I have created a Mixed Media Art Journal Page- "Art". I love the sentiment on it :) I have used several Viva Las Vegas Stamps here. I am preparing art journal pages separately and then will bind them together as a book later. 

Essentially, I applied white gesso to Kraft Cardstock and then did stamping.  For added texture and interest, added vintage washi tape by Tim Holtz and did mark making & created a hand drawn border with white acrylic paint. Also, did watercoloring with an aqua brush and zig markers. Then created some black and white ink splatter and added a black mat. This page measures 5.25 inches by 10.25 inches.

To visit the Craft Stamper Magazine's Blog and see all the lovely projects and inspirations,
Please click HERE

Here is a photo of the project:


Here are some close-up photos of the project:





Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments
Stay Blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I am playing catch up and see that you have made loads of gorgeous things since I have visited last. How do you find the time to create this much?
    Kate

    ReplyDelete