Monday 28 August 2017

Post 253: Guest Designing for Mudra Craft Stamps (Part 1) August, 2017

Hi friends :)

I'm Guest Designing for Mudra Craft Stamps today and I'm so happy about it!
I was thrilled when Varshitha, the wonderful owner of Mudra gave me this opportunity.
Mudra Craft Stamps is an Indian Company and they manufacture beautiful stamps, stencils, sequins etc I had a lot of fun playing with the supplies. 
I've shared 9 cards on the Mudra blog for my Part 1 - GD post. I went with simple cards because that is my favorite card making style. Some of the cards are CAS. I hope you like what I have to share. 
You can check out the blog post with all the details here. 

Here is a little sneak peek glimpse  :- 




Thanks a lot for your time :) 
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment