Thursday 29 September 2016

Teacher's day thank you card

Hey crafty folks! I'll be sharing a teacher's day card I made for Teacher's day, celebrated on the 5th of September.


Supplies used:

1. Mudra stamps- Ria 
2. Martha Stewart Alphabets punches
3. Pink Chevron Washi Tape
4. Rhinestone
5. Grey and Iris Cardstock
6. Sequins
7. Metallic Gellyrolls
8. Newspaper
9. Zig Brush Markers
10. Pink Corrugated Cardstock
11. Fancy Labels Spellbinders die
12. Jet Black Archival stamp pad
13. Ranger Distress Inkpads- picked raspberry and victorian velvet
14. Sharpie Ultra Fine point- black
15. Stampoholic

I had a lot of fun coloring the Ria (girl design) stamp. I tried to depict the significance of teachers and that they are the ones we learn our words from. I have included scattered alphabets in the background and made a distressed newspaper flower to bring out the importance of teachers in our lives! 

Thanks for your time! Please do leave some comments so I know that you've visited :) Stay Blessed

I'm linking this card to the following challenges


MUDRA CHALLENGE #1 - ANYTHING GOES

No comments:

Post a Comment